Edit Facebook Group Name
1) Click the name of your group, under the heading 'teams.' You can discover this heading on the left sidebar of the primary Facebook web page.
2) Once you've been rerouted to this team, you will see a switch in the top right edge that resembles an ellipsis (three dots in a row). Click it and you will see a drop down list of choices show up. In the center is an option called 'modify team setups.' That's where you have to click.
3) When you're on the brand-new settings web page, you will certainly see that the name will turn up in a text box on top. The name should be to the right of the words 'team name' which are shaded in grey.
4) Click on the box to put an arrow in there and also to remove the old name. After that, you need to enter the brand-new name that you desire.
5) Once you've picked a name, scroll to the bottom of the page and click heaven 'save' switch.
The name of your team will instantly transform. It could take a couple of moments, but it's generally really fast. You can watch your group's name in the bottom left corner of its cover image. When you transform the name, that action appears as a post on your group's timeline for all participants to see.
This is your web page so you can edit it exactly to your liking.