Deleting Comments On Facebook
Method 1: Erasing Comments (Mobile App)
1. Open up the Facebook application. You can remove any type of eligible remark utilizing your Facebook mobile application. Make certain you're logged in with the account that can erase the comment.
If you intend to remove a blog post as opposed to a comment, see the next area.
2. Open the Activity Log. The Activity log tracks all of the remarks and messages you've made. You could swiftly discover certain comments making use of the Activity Log. To access the Activity Log:.
Android - Touch the Food selection (☰) switch in the upper-right edge, then scroll right down to "Activity Log.".
iOS - Tap the Menu (☰) switch in the lower-right corner, after that tap "Setups." Select "Activity Log" from the brand-new food selection.
3. Locate discuss your messages that you intend to delete. The Task Log will just show remarks you have actually made. If you need to remove a comment a person made on your post, you'll have to open that post rather.
You could erase remarks that you've made on other individuals's posts as well as comments that others have left on your blog posts. You can not delete remarks that people have left on articles that typically aren't yours.
4. Open the remark's menu. In the Task Log, touch the "v" alongside the remark you want to delete. If you're trying to remove a comment straight from a post (not the Activity Log), press as well as hold it to open up the comment's menu.
5. Faucet "Remove" to erase the comment. You'll be asked to validate that you intend to remove the remark from the blog post. If the "Remove" option is not offered, you are not permitted to remove that comment.
Method 2: Deleting Remarks (Desktop)
1. Log into the Facebook web site. You could delete any of your comments using the Facebook website. See to it to visit with the account that is allowed to delete the remark.
If you have to erase a message as opposed to a remark, see the following area.
2. Locate the comment you want to delete. You can delete comments that you have actually left on articles as well as comments that others have left on your own messages. You can not delete comments that other individuals have actually left on other individuals's posts.
3. Utilize the Activity Log to locate remarks you have actually made. You can locate any comments you have actually made using the Activity Log.
Click the ▼ switch at the top of the web page, then choose "Activity Log." You can after that browse for the comment you want to get rid of.
You could likewise just open up the message that contains the comment you intend to delete.
4. Click the switch to the right of the remark you wish to delete. Click the "X" alongside other individuals's comments or the Pencil switch beside your personal.
5. Select "Remove" from the menu that appears. This only takes place for comments that you have actually made.
6. Confirm that you want to delete the comment. Once you verify, the comment will be eliminated and also no one will certainly have the ability to see it anymore.