Delete Photos From Facebook
1. Introduce the Facebook application on your Android gadget. You can discover the application symbol on one of the screens or in the Apps food selection.
2. Type your email address right into the "Email" field as well as the password right into the "Password" field and tap "Visit" to visit to your Facebook account.
3. Touch the "Food selection" icon-- the one with three straight white lines-- and after that tap "Photos" in the Apps area to browse to the Photos area of your Facebook account.
4. Touch the "Cds" tab to check out all cds and afterwards tap the cd which contains the picture you want to delete.
5. Tap the picture you wish to delete to view it and then press or touch the "Menu" button on your Android phone to display the menu box.
6. Faucet "Delete image" and afterwards tap "Remove" to confirm as well as delete the photo from the album. Faucet "Terminate" if you want to abort as well as maintain the image.
If you opt to utilize the default Android Internet internet browser instead of the Facebook application, the steps to erase the photo are similar to the actions you would tackle your computer.
The Android Menu button resembles 3 lines or 3 dots. You usually utilize it in the Facebook application to access different functions.
You cannot recuperate a photo after you confirm the removal.
Info in this post puts on Facebook for Android. Procedures could differ with various other variations or products.