Delete Notifications On Facebook
1. Log right into your Facebook account.
2. Click the "Account" link, located on top right corner of the page. Click "Account Setup" from the drop-down listing that shows up. The "Account Settings" page is presented.
3. Click "Notifications" from the menu on the left side of the web page. The "Notifications Settings" web page is presented.
4. Scroll to the "All Notices" section of the page. A checklist of all notices types shows up, each with a check box beside it. Notifications you are subscribed to will certainly have a sign in the box, either under the "Email" column or the "Mobile" column.
5. Click the examined box alongside each notification kind you want to remove. This will get rid of the check mark from package and remove you from receiving the picked notice.
If you wish to remove a pop-up alert that appears in the lower left corner of your web page, simply float over the alert as well as click the "x" that shows up in the corner.
To erase notices sent to your mobile or email, erase them as you normally would a text or email message.
To eliminate red sharp notifications that appear in the top left edge of the screen, click the world icon and also click "See All Alerts." Click the "x" alongside the notice you wish to get rid of.