Delete Comment On Facebook
Technique 1: Deleting Comments (Mobile Application)
1. Open the Facebook app. You can delete any type of eligible comment utilizing your Facebook mobile application. Make certain you're visited with the account that can remove the comment.
If you intend to erase a blog post as opposed to a remark, see the next section.
2. Open the Activity Log. The Activity log tracks all the comments and messages you have actually made. You can rapidly find specific comments making use of the Activity Log. To access the Activity Log:.
Android - Tap the Food selection (☰) switch in the upper-right corner, then scroll completely to "Task Log.".
iOS - Touch the Menu (☰) switch in the lower-right corner, after that tap "Settings." Select "Task Log" from the brand-new food selection.
3. Locate talk about your articles that you wish to delete. The Task Log will only show comments you have actually made. If you should delete a remark somebody made on your post, you'll need to open that post rather.
You can erase remarks that you've made on other individuals's articles as well as comments that have actually left on your articles. You could not remove remarks that people have actually left on messages that typically aren't your own.
4. Open up the comment's food selection. In the Task Log, touch the "v" next to the remark you wish to remove. If you're aiming to remove a comment directly from an article (not the Task Log), press and hold it to open the remark's menu.
5. Tap "Delete" to delete the remark. You'll be asked to validate that you intend to remove the comment from the article. If the "Delete" choice is not available, you are not allowed to remove that remark.
Technique 2: Removing Remarks (Desktop)
1. Log into the Facebook internet site. You can remove any of your remarks using the Facebook website. Make sure to log in with the account that is allowed to remove the comment.
If you have to erase a blog post instead of a comment, see the following area.
2. Discover the remark you want to erase. You could remove remarks that you've left on articles as well as remarks that have actually left on your own articles. You could not remove comments that people have left on other individuals's messages.
3. Use the Task Log to locate remarks you have actually made. You can find any type of comments you have actually made using the Activity Log.
Click the ▼ switch at the top of the page, after that select "Task Log." You can after that surf for the remark you wish to get rid of.
You can additionally simply open the post which contains the remark you want to remove.
4. Click the button to the right of the remark you wish to remove. Click the "X" beside other people's remarks or the Pencil switch next to your very own.
5. Select "Remove" from the menu that appears. This only takes place for comments that you've made.
6. Verify that you wish to delete the remark. Once you confirm, the remark will certainly be removed and nobody will have the ability to see it anymore.