Keep in mind: Deactivating your account is not the very same point as deleting your Facebook account This process only suspends your account as well as does not erase it permanently.
Warning: Deactivating your account will not shield it from hackers.
Deactivate Account Facebook Permanently
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click the Account Food selection switch that is located in the upper-right hand corner of the display.
3. Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
4. Select Protection in the left-hand column.
5. Select Deactivate your account, and after that follow the steps to finish the process.
Note: After you have actually completed this process, you will not be searchable neither noticeable to close friends on Facebook.