Change Facebook Group Name
1) Click the name of your team, under the going 'groups.' You can discover this heading on the left sidebar of the main Facebook web page.
2) Once you have actually been redirected to this team, you will certainly see a button in the top right corner that appears like an ellipsis (three dots straight). Click on it and you will see a fall listing of alternatives appear. Between is a choice called 'edit team setups.' That's where you have to click.
3) When you get on the new settings web page, you will see that the name will appear in a text box at the top. The name needs to be to the right of the words 'group name' which are shaded in grey.
4) Click package to position an arrow in there as well as to delete the old name. Then, you need to type in the new name that you desire.
5) Once you've decided on a name, scroll to the bottom of the page and also click on the blue 'save' button.
The name of your group will quickly alter. It might take a few minutes, but it's generally really quick. You could view your team's name in the bottom left corner of its cover image. When you transform the name, that activity shows up as a blog post on your team's timeline for all members to see.
This is your page so you could modify it specifically to your preference.