When I joined Facebook I put in a phony birth date due to the fact that I was also young to open an account at the time. Currently I want to transform it to show my actual birthday. Exactly how do I do that?
Change Age On Facebook
Dagreenwing's solution: It's rather easy to alter your birthdate on Facebook Mandy. Here's exactly how:
1. Log in to your Facebook account and also click your name in to display your Timeline.
2. Click the About link.
3. Click the Call and Standard Information link in the left-hand column.
4. Float your mouse over the "Birth Day" line end click the Edit button that appears.
5. Adjustment the Month, Day as well as Year to reflect the day of your real birthday.
Note: While you're below you could additionally change the privacy setups for your birthday to conceal it from every person except for your pals.
As well as if the safety and security of your individual details is truly vital to you (and it should be), you could decide to conceal your birthday celebration from every person but on your own.
6. Click Save Modifications.
That's all there is to it. The birthdate on your Facebook profile need to now be proper.
I hope this helps you. All the best!