Can You Delete Notifications On Facebook
1. Log right into your Facebook account.
2. Click the "Account" link, located on top right edge of the page. Click "Account Settings" from the drop-down checklist that shows up. The "Account Settings" page is displayed.
3. Click "Notifications" from the menu on the left side of the page. The "Notifications Settings" page is shown.
4. Scroll to the "All Notifications" area of the web page. A list of all notifications kinds appears, each with a check box next to it. Notices you are subscribed to will certainly have a check in the box, either under the "Email" column or the "Mobile" column.
5. Click the checked box next to each alert kind you desire to remove. This will certainly remove the check mark from package and also remove you from getting the picked alert.
If you wish to remove a pop-up notice that shows up in the lower left corner of your web page, merely float over the notice and also click the "x" that appears in the edge.
To remove notices sent to your mobile or email, erase them as you generally would a sms message or email message.
To eliminate red sharp notifications that show up in the leading left edge of the screen, click the globe symbol and click "See All Notices." Click the "x" alongside the notification you wish to eliminate.