Can you change your email on facebook
Technique 1: iphone
1. Touch the Facebook app.
2. Touch the food selection button. This is the three horizontal lines in the lower-right corner of your display.
3. Tap Setups. It's at the very lower of the page.
4. Faucet Account Settings.
5. Tap General.
6. Tap Email.
7. Faucet Include Email Address to add an email.
8. Kind your e-mail and also password right into the boxes supplied.
9. Tap Include Email. This e-mail will certainly be added to the list of emails that are connected to your Facebook.
10. Tap Eliminate to erase an e-mail. The eliminate switch lies beside any kind of emails that aren't your key e-mail.
You cannot remove your main e-mail without transforming it first.
11. Faucet Primary Email to change your primary email. You'll be offered a web page where you could touch on any of the e-mails you have on record to establish that e-mail as your primary. This is the e-mail that Facebook utilizes to call you if you have e-mail alerts on, as well as the e-mail you'll use to log right into Facebook.
After touching on your preferred primary email, kind your Facebook password into the box below as well as tap Conserve.
Approach 2: Android Mobile Application
1. Tap the Facebook application.
2. Enter your login details. If you typically aren't automatically logged in, type in your login email and password.
3. Open the settings menu. Tap on the food selection icon on the far ideal side of the top navigation bar. It resembles three straight lines piled on top of each other.
4. Faucet on "Account Settings." Scroll down until you reach the "HELP & SETTINGS" going. Tap on the "Account Setup" switch. This switch resembles an individual with a gear wheel near its shoulder.
5. Faucet "General." It will certainly appear with a gear icon alongside it. This will certainly bring you to a brand-new menu with your get in touch with information.
6. Tap "Email." You will see a new home window with all of the e-mail accounts you have connected to your Facebook.
If you only have one email address connected to your Facebook account, that email is the default primary email.
If you wish to erase an e-mail address, click on the "Remove" connect to the right of it.
If you already have several emails associated with your account and merely wish to change the main to one of those, skip in advance to Step 9.
7. Add a new email. Click the "Include Email Address" link. Key in the brand-new email address as well as your password, and also faucet "Add Email."
Facebook will send you a confirmation e-mail with an unique confirmation number. Examine your email for the special code, and create it down.
Browse back to the Email setups, as well as click "Validate Email Address." Enter your code, as well as struck "Confirm.".
If you did not obtain the verification email, you can tap the "Resend verification e-mail" button to have actually another code sent out to you.
If you wish to change the email address, you can touch the "Modification e-mail address" switch making your adjustments.
8. Navigate to the "Account Emails" settings under "Account Setup, "General, Email.".
9. Tap the "Key Email" button. This will certainly bring you to a brand-new screen where you could assign the email you wish you make use of as a main.
10. Choose your primary e-mail. Faucet on the e-mail you wish to be the new key email account. A check mark will certainly appear next to your choice.
11. Enter your password. Type your password into the text box on the screen, and also tap the "Conserve" button. Your adjustments will certainly be made.
Method 3: Desktop
1. Most likely to Facebook. Go here, or kind in www.facebook.com right into your internet browser to access the Facebook internet site.
2. Enter your login info. If you typically aren't automatically logged in, enter your login email and also password.
If you have forgotten your login details, click the "Forgot account?" link listed below the password field. This will certainly bring you to a password recovery web page.
3. Click the drop-down arrowhead. The button, situated at the top-righthand corner of your display, will open up a new food selection.
4. Click "Setups." The button lies to all-time low of the food selection. You will certainly be offered your "General Account Setups" display.
5. Click the "Get in touch with" field. You will certainly see a listing of your signed up email accounts below. Your primary contact email will be marked thus by a round radio switch.
Additionally, you can modify your e-mail call setups by clicking the "Edit" switch on the much right of the "Get in touch with" area.
6. Click the radio button to choose your main email. The radio buttons lie next to each email you have registered.
If you only have one e-mail address connected to your Facebook account, that email is the default main e-mail.
7. Click the "Add an additional e-mail or mobile number" link (optional). Key in the new e-mail address as well as your password, and click "Add.".
Facebook will send you a confirmation e-mail that you have to open up to validate your changes.
You will certainly should enter your Facebook password to save your changes.
If you want to erase an email address, click the "Remove" connect to the right of it.
8. Click "Conserve Changes." The e-mail you marked will currently be made use of as the primary email connected with your account.
You will certainly get a verification email from Facebook that confirms your adjustments.