When I signed up with Facebook I put in a phony birth date because I was as well young to open an account at the time. Currently I intend to change it to reveal my genuine birthday celebration. Just how do I do that?
Can I Change My Age On Facebook
Dagreenwing's solution: It's very easy to transform your birthdate on Facebook Mandy. Below's just how:
1. Visit to your Facebook account and also click on your name into present your Timeline.
2. Click the Around web link.
3. Click the Call and Standard Information web link in the left-hand column.
4. Hover your computer mouse over the "Birth Date" line end click the Edit button that appears.
5. Modification the Month, Day and Year to mirror the day of your actual birthday.
Keep in mind: While you're below you can optionally transform the personal privacy settings for your birthday celebration to conceal it from every person except for your pals.
And also if the safety and security of your personal information is really essential to you (and it ought to be), you can opt to conceal your birthday celebration from everyone but yourself.
6. Click Save Adjustments.
That's all there is to it. The birthdate on your Facebook profile need to now be appropriate.
I hope this assists you. Good luck!